Aluminium Windows Swansea Services Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions hold as between you, user of our website and potential customer, and Aluminium Windows Swansea Services UK, a double glazing Services Company, henceforth referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”.
The terms and conditions apply to you from the moment you arrive at our website or solicit for our services. We are obliged to advise that you go through these terms and conditions, and to discontinue your use of our website or abstain from enlisting our services if you do not agree to every stipulation contained herein.
No information contained on our website can be interpreted as a contract. A contract exists between you and Aluminium Windows Swansea when we confirm that your order has been received, processed and is being delivered to you.
Terms of Service
We are Aluminium Windows Swansea, a company based in the UK. We sell double glazing windows and deliver double glazing installation services.
We also have a blog section where we provide advice on double glazing and general windows works. The information contained in our blog posts are created from experience and knowledge. However, your application of any advice we provide is at your sole discretion.
- Definition of Terms
These definitions apply to our terms and conditions, unless clearly stated to mean otherwise:
Goods: The products we are set to deliver to you as stated in your Order and confirmed in our Order Acceptance
Installation Services: The installation services you have enlisted for.
Order: Your order for our goods or installation services
Order Confirmation: Our acceptance to deliver a good or service to you
Price: Price stated as payable for goods or services that we deliver
We/Us/Our: These represent Aluminium Windows Swansea Services
Business Day: Any day that we are open the public as detailed on our website
Contract: The contract or agreement for the purchase and delivery of our goods and installation services
Website: Our website and any subdomain of the website
User: Anyone that uses our website and is not a Aluminium Windows Swansea employee
Writing/Written: Communications sent by post, fax, email or SMS.
- Contract with Aluminium Windows Swansea
- The following govern our supply of goods or installation services to you.
- We advise that you read these contract terms and conditions fully and carefully before placing an order. We are available to help clarify terms you are not sure of.
- Please ensure that your order details are accurate. If you need to make any changes to an order, please contact us with details in writing. All agreements with any Aluminium Windows Swansea representatives must be in writing to be valid.
- We may need to make changes to your order so as to adhere to relevant regulations. If this is the case, we will let you know.
- These contract terms apply as soon as we issue you with an order confirmation
- The terms of cancellation may change from time to time. These terms apply as they are at the time of your order.
- You can make changes to or cancel an order within xxx days of contract confirmation.
- Your notification to cancel must be made in writing
- If your cancellation is as result of failure on our part, you shall have no liability
- If otherwise, you shall be liable to pay the costs incurred in fulfilling your order until the time of notification of cancellation.
- Implications of Cancellation
- We shall reimburse to you all the money you pay for our service excluding that stipulated
- If you paid by credit card, we may deduct the amount covered by the credit card charge incurred by Aluminium Windows Swansea due to your cancellation.
- Aluminium Windows Swansea Goods
- All our goods have the properties listed below. Exceptions are clearly stated:
- Aluminium Windows Swansea goods conform physically to their descriptions on our website
- Our goods have the level quality that we claim
- They are suitable for the purposes we have listed them for
- Our goods are without manufacturing defect of any kind
- All our goods are manufactured to conform to relevant regulations
- Exclusions and Limitations of Warranty
- We are not liable for any differences in appearance that are due to electronic colour reproduction.
- Wood windows will vary in appearance depending on the nature of the wood and the stain applied. We are therefore not responsible for any colour variations.
- We are not liable for any damage that is as a direct result of wrong usage against that stipulated by Aluminium Windows Swansea, negligence, deliberate damage, unapproved repair efforts, accident or natural wear and tear.
- Defects and Errors
- If we discover any typographical or clerical errors in literature concerning our goods and services, we will take immediate steps to rectify such errors.
- If such error influences your purchase decision, we will take necessary steps to compensate any losses or unintended expenses where applicable.
- If our goods do not conform to the terms in section 3, please inform us. If there is a defect, we will either effect a refund, repair or replacement, depending on our economic and practical considerations.
- Delivery and Installation
- We warrant that we will make every effort to deliver a good or service within the estimated period. However:
- Dates are estimates and can be missed by a reasonable time frame.
- You may not terminate a contract for the sole reason that we missed an estimated date
- We will inform you of any delays in completing an order.
- We advise that you let us know if the expected date of completion is especially important before you place your order. Where we find such time impractical, we may decline the job.
- You will grant Aluminium Windows Swansea representatives access to your installation site at any time between 08:00 and 17:00
- We are not liable for any existing problems on your installation site or structure.
- You are responsible for removing materials and fixtures to enable us perform the installation service.
- Our Liability
- We accept liability for all foreseeable loss or damage that we are directly responsible for. By foreseeable we mean a breach of terms or a contemplated loss or damage during contract agreement.
- Otherwise, we are not liable for:
- Indirect loss of any kind
- Loss of profit or income
- Loss of business
- Damages due to inconvenience
- Contact Details
- We guarantee that these contact details for Aluminium Windows Swansea are accurate and valid:
- Phone: 029 2236 2986
- Email: [email protected]